For Registration

  • Complete the Registration Form and submit it to the school of choice or the district office or complete the Online Application
  • Submit the required documents supporting Proof of Age/Identity, and Proof of Arizona Residency.

Proof of Age/Identity:
Within 30 days of registration, the person registering the student must provide one of the following:

  1. A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate;
  2. Other reliable proof of the student’s identity and age, including the student’s baptismal certificate, and application for a social security number or original school registration records and an affidavit explaining the inability to provide a copy of the birth certificate;
  3. A letter from the authorized representative of an agency having custody of the pupil pursuant to a juvenile court proceeding, certifying that the student has been placed in the custody of the agency as prescribed by law.

Proof of a student's age and identity is not required for homeless students. (A.R.S. § 15-828(l))

Proof of Arizona Residency:

A.R.S. § 15-802(B) requires school districts and charter schools to obtain and maintain verifiable documentation of Arizona residency upon enrollment in an Arizona public school. See Arizona Residency Guidelines Revised 11/08/2021.

Submit the following:

  1. The Arizona Department of Education Arizona Residency Documentation Form or the State of Arizona Affidavit of Shared Residence form.
  2. A copy of one of the verifiable documents listed on the forms.

Proof of residency is not required for homeless students. (42 U.S.C.§ 11 432(g)(3)(C)(i))
A students’ race, color, national origin, immigration or citizenship status, or other impermissible factor, or that of their parents or guardians, is not relevant to establishing residency.

For Admission

Supplemental Documents:

Supplemental documents are not required for admission but will enable our school to better serve the student, in promptly assigning courses and determining a Personalized Learning Plan. It is strongly suggested to submit these documents if you have them in your possession. These documents include:

  1. McKinney Vento Homeless Education Assistance Survey;
  2. Proof of Immunization, a Medical Exemption Form, or a Personal Beliefs Exemption Form if the student attends a Site School. By state law, (A.R.S. §15-873) a child will not be allowed to attend school until either proof of immunization or a completed exemption form is submitted to the school. (Homeless students are allowed a five-day grace period to submit proof of immunization or an exemption form);
  3. Primary Home Language Other Than English (PHLOTE) Form - students are required to answer and complete this form
    1. Home Language Survey, English
    2. Home Language Survey, Spanish
  4. Official or unofficial high school transcripts;
  5. Official or unofficial middle school semester report cards and progress reports;
  6. Withdrawal Form from the previous school;
  7. Middle School Promotion Certificate or other verification from previous school;
  8. Special Education Records;
  9. Proof of Custody or Guardianship or a letter from an authorized representative of an agency having custody of the student;
  10. AzMERIT, AIMS, AzM2, and Civics test scores;
  11. English Language Learner testing scores (AZELLA/SELP);
  12. Notice to Provider form;
  13. Primary Caregiver form.